Skip to content

“Mark Cuban Not Welcome Here!”

I like it. Becky Akers has a post responding to Mark Cuban’s little stasi experiment in which his minions went to stores and restaurants in Dallas to see who was observing the Twilight Zone guidelines dictated by Gov. Abbott, and who wasn’t. Only 4% of the business patrons observed all the Soviet, central-planning madness, and good for the remaining 96%, as far as I’m concerned. One of Becky Akers’s correspondents wrote that if he had a business there he would hang a banner stating, “Mark Cuban not welcome here!” And in this post Becky notes that such civil disobedience is happening all over the country. Hooray!

And Allen Stevo with an article on how to sue your governor, including his linking to an article by Robert E. Wright asking why Americans aren’t suing their way out of the lockdown.

Published inAuthoritarianismCivil LibertiesFreedom of SpeechSecessionVoluntaryism